2017-2018 SCHOOL OF THEATRE SEASON
On sale dates:
Patrons Association Subscriptions - Thursday, February 16, 2017 | 8:00 PM
Non-Patron Subscriptions - Friday, March 31, 2017 | 8:00 PM
Single Tickets - Wedneday, September 13, 2017 | 11:00 AM
2017-2018 PATRONS ASSOCIATION BENEFITS
The Patrons Association supports the students, faculty, and staff at the School of Theatre by promoting activities that enrich the School and the cultural life of our community. Founded in 1970, the Patrons Association members provide a valuable link between the School and the community, and help ensure the best possible theatrical entertainment for Tallahassee.
The Patrons Association provides support for student scholarships, community programming and outreach, student and faculty enhancement, national student recruitment efforts, and visiting guest artists through annual fundraising efforts. Your membership in the Patrons Association supports activities that enhance the lives of all students and community members, and provides you with exclusive opportunities and benefits.
Purchase a 2017-2018 Patrons Association Membership and School of Theatre Season Subscription
Click the link below for the membership level you would like to join.
If you would prefer to subscribe by mail, you may download a 2017-2018 School of Theatre subscription form here. Please note: it is sized and must be printed on a legal sized paper (8.5x14). If you would prefer a subscription form be mailed to you directly, please contact the Fine Arts Ticket Office at (850) 644-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request your form.
DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION FORM
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- SEATING: All subscription and seating requests are filled on a first come basis. Requests for same seats as previous subscription year are not guaranteed. The Fine Arts Ticket Office will do our best to fulfill seat requests as close to the requested seat as possible.
- FEES: Handling fees apply to all phone, mail, fax and online orders. All handing fees are non-refundable. In the case of a cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- TICKET DELIVERY: All subscription orders will be mailed starting at the beginning of the Fall semester, in early September. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Tickets purchased less than 10 days prior to the event will be held at the Fine Arts Ticket Office and may be picked up at Will Call one (1) hour prior to each performance. Guests should be prepared to present identification when picking up tickets.
- STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS will not be mailed. Student tickets are held at the Fine Arts Ticket Office. A valid student ID must be presented at the ticket office for each ticket ordered.
- SHARED ACCOUNTS: If you are sharing your subscription with another guest and would like for them to be able to make exchanges, please provide their full name to be added to your account as an approved user. It is the policy of the Fine Arts Ticket Office that only the account holder and associated names on the account have permission to make any ticket exchanges or adjustments.
- PROGRAMMING: All programs, artists, ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled.