ON SALE DATES
Patrons Association Membership & Season Subscriptions
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 | 11:00 AM
Non-Patron Season Subscriptions
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 | 11:00 AM
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 | 11:00 AM
JOIN THE PATRONS ASSOCIATION TODAY!
The Patrons Association supports the students, faculty, and staff at the School of Theatre by promoting activities that enrich the School and the cultural life of our community. Founded in 1970, the Patrons Association members provide a valuable link between the School and the community, and help ensure the best possible theatrical entertainment for Tallahassee. The Patrons Association provides support for student scholarships, community programming and outreach, student and faculty enhancement, national student recruitment efforts, and visiting guest artists through annual fundraising efforts. Your membership in the Patrons Association supports activities that enhance the lives of all students and community members, and provides you with exclusive opportunities and benefits.
PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP & SUBSCRIPTION
2 WAYS TO PURCHASE
Starting March 16th at 11:00 AM
Starting March 16th at 11:00 AM
ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION FORM
Click the link above to access the online subscription form.
Fill in the online subscription form. All subscription orders will be processed by the Fine Arts Ticket Office in the order they are received. Once the order has been processed you will receive an invoice for payment. Payments must be made within 30 days of receipt. Payments can be made via online or by mailed check. Further payment information will accompany your invoice.
DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION FORM
Click the link above to download the subscription form.
Fine Arts Ticket Office
540 W Call Street
P.O. Box 3061160
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1160
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- EXCHANGES: All packages Receive FREE exchanges.
- Exchanges can be made for alternate dates or seating locations of that same show, pending availability. Tickets cannot be exchanged between shows. Exchanges after a performance has passed cannot be honored.
- SEATING: All subscription and seating requests are filled on a first come basis. Requests for same seats as previous subscription year are not guaranteed. The Fine Arts Ticket Office will do our best to fulfill seat requests as close to the requested seat as possible.
- FEES: All fees are waived for Patrons Association Members. Handling fees apply to all phone, mail, fax and online orders. All handing fees are non-refundable. In the case of a cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- TICKET DELIVERY: All subscription orders will be mailed, emailed, or available for pick up at Will Call starting at the beginning of the Fall semester. Tickets purchased less than 10 days prior to the event will be held at the Fine Arts Ticket Office and may be picked up at Will Call one (1) hour prior to each performance. Guests should be prepared to present identification when picking up tickets.
- MAIL – Subscription ticket packages will be mailed the week of September 6, 2021. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery during that time.
- WILL CALL – Subscription ticket packages can be picked up at the event, or at the Fine Arts Ticket Office starting September 6, 2021.
- DELAYED EMAIL / MOBILE / PRINT AT HOME - Tickets will be emailed 7 days prior to individual selected performances. You will receive the tickets email one (1) week prior to the event. Tickets will be sent as a PDF attachment to the email address on your account. Please check your Spam/Junk filters and allow emails from email@example.com. Tickets of this type can either be printed at home or presented on a mobile device at the event for scanning.
- CHILD SUBSCRIPTIONS: A child is considered the age of 18 without a student ID
- STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS: Student is considered high school and older and must present a valid student ID at the event/door when the ticket is scanned. If a valid student ID is not presented the guest will be required to pay the difference in ticket price to change the ticket to an adult priced ticket. One (1) valid student ID is required per student subscription/ticket.
- SHARED ACCOUNTS: If you are sharing your subscription with another guest and would like for them to be able to make exchanges, please provide their full name to be added to your account as an approved user. It is the policy of the Fine Arts Ticket Office that only the account holder and associated names on the account have permission to make any ticket exchanges or adjustments.
- PROGRAMMING: All programs, artists, ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled. Booking Protect refund protection is offered on all sales. For more information on Booking Protection please visit https://tickets.fsu.edu/online/article/bookingprotect
Please allow us to assist you with your order if you have any questions.
During the pandemic the Fine Arts Ticket Office is physically closed. However, we are checking the voicemail and email systems daily. The best way to reach us is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also leave a voicemail at (850) 644-6500. All messages will be answered within 24 business hours of receipt.