The School of Theatre’s Fall 2020 Season has gone virtual!Due to the impact of Covid-19 and to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved, we have redesigned our Fall shows to be rehearsed and performed virtually. We hope you will join us for this exciting selection of shows!
Tickets to each show are limited. Members of our Patrons Association have priority ticket reservation and will receive additional information from the Community Engagement Office prior to each show. Additionally, the School of Theatre is offering free or reduced priced tickets to all of our Fall performances as a way to share and encourage the arts in our community. For more information on tickets for each show, please click on "More Information & Tickets" for each show below.
Keep an eye out for additional School of Theatre projects that will be announced in the coming weeks!
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously purchased a School of Theatre subscription package, a member of the Fine Arts Ticket Office will be contacting you in the coming weeks to discuss your current package options.
JOIN THE PATRONS ASSOCIATION TODAY!The Patrons Association supports the students, faculty, and staff at the School of Theatre by promoting activities that enrich the School and the cultural life of our community. Founded in 1970, the Patrons Association members provide a valuable link between the School and the community, and help ensure the best possible theatrical entertainment for Tallahassee.
The Patrons Association provides support for student scholarships, community programming and outreach, student and faculty enhancement, national student recruitment efforts, and visiting guest artists through annual fundraising efforts. Your membership in the Patrons Association supports activities that enhance the lives of all students and community members, and provides you with exclusive opportunities and benefits.
Patrons Association Members receive special benefits including:
*Due to COVID-19, some of our membership benefits have changed. Your safety and the safety of the School of Theatre family is of utmost importance to us. This year, Patrons Association members will receive free tickets to most of our virtual productions along with the opportunity to reserve tickets before anyone else. Thank you so much for your continued support during our Re-Imagined 2020-2021 Season.
- Name recognition in all School of Theatre Playbills
- Exclusive access to the Patrons Concierge Line for personalized service
- Enrollment in the Patrons Press (Electronic Newsletter)
- Invitation to virtual Patrons’ special events
- Invitation to virtual Season Announcement Party
- NEW! Priority access to tickets for all virtual productions
- NEW! Virtual Toasts and Celebrations before the show
- Additional benefits per level
Click the link below for the membership level you would like to join to purchase a membership online.
$150 – FRIEND LEVEL
Our 2020-21 Season Re-Imagined
The School of Theatre is committed to providing our shows for free during this time. We hope they provide a bright spot in our world right now. While our Fall shows are virtual for the health and safety of everyone, there is still a cost. If you would like to contribute, please consider a donation for the performances. Your generous gift goes to making shows like this possible until we can all be together again.
MAKE A PERFORMANCE OR ADDITIONAL DONATION NOW
Virtual Event Information
- RECORDING OF VIRTUAL PRESENTATIONS IS ILLEGAL AND STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Recording includes, but is not limited to, video, screen recording, screen shots, mobile device recording, etc. By registering for this event you agree to the No Recording policy.
- Access to the virtual performances are limited to registered guests only. Once registered, a link will be sent to the email address provided that is unique to you. Guests will be required to log in using their name as supplied during the registration process. If the unique link and exact name are not used, access to view the virtual show may be denied.
- EXCHANGES: All virtual events have a limited capacity. The link provided after registration will be for the specific performance date registered for. If you register for a performance and find you need to exchange to a different performance, please contact the Fine Arts Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 644-6500 no later than 24 hours prior to the event to request an exchange. Exchanges are not guaranteed and based on availability.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or technical issues please contact the Fine Arts Ticket Office at email@example.com . The email box will be monitored throughout the virtual performance and emails will be responded to as quickly as possible