2018 - 2019 SCHOOL OF THEATRE SEASON
|Eurydice*||Shakespeare In Love||A New Brain*||Pinkalicious
a Post-Electric Play*
|The Lab Theatre||The Fallon Theatre||The Lab Theatre||The Fallon Theatre||The Fallon Theatre||The Lab Theatre|
|October 5 - 14, 2018||October 19 - 28, 2018||November 2 - 11, 2018||November 15 - 18, 2018||February 15 - 24, 2019||April 5 - 14, 2019|
*Some shows may not be suitable for all ages.
Patrons Association Subscriptions - Friday, February 16, 2018 | 8:00 PM
Non-Patron Subscriptions - Friday, March 30, 2018 | 11:00 AM
Single Tickets - Wedneday, September 12, 2018 | 11:00 AM
PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTIONClick the link below to purchase your preferred School of Theatre 2018 - 2019 Season Subscription Package. Subscribe today to lock in big savings and secure your seats before the events go on sale to the general public on September 12! Subscription packages are available for 4, 5, or 6 shows. Senior and Student discounts are avaialbe. Student subscriptions must be picked up at the Fine Arts Ticket Office by providing a valid student ID - 1 ID per subscription/ticket. All subscription packages will be mailed, emailed, or available for pick up after the beginning of the Fall semester, starting in mid-September.
Interested in receiveing an even deeper discount and additional subscription benefits?
Join the School of Theatre Patrons Association today!
2018 - 2019 School of Theatre Full Subscription - All 6 shows
2018 - 2019 School of Theatre 5-Show Flex Subscription - Choose 5 out of the 6 shows
2018 - 2019 School of Theatre 4-Show Flex Subscription - Choose 4 out of the 6 shows
If you would prefer to subscribe by mail, you may download a 2018 - 2019 School of Theatre subscription form. If you would prefer a subscription form be mailed to you directly, please contact the Fine Arts Ticket Office at (850) 644-6500 or email@example.com to request your form. Please note, we are no longer accepting faxed order forms.
DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION FORM - TWO PAGES
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- SEATING: All subscription and seating requests are filled on a first come basis. Requests for same seats as previous subscription year are not guaranteed. The Fine Arts Ticket Office will do our best to fulfill seat requests as close to the requested seat as possible.
- FEES: Handling fees apply to all phone, mail, fax and online orders. All handing fees are non-refundable. In the case of a cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- TICKET DELIVERY: All subscription orders will be mailed, emailed, or available for pick up at Will Call starting at the beginning of the Fall semester, in early September. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Tickets purchased less than 10 days prior to the event will be held at the Fine Arts Ticket Office and may be picked up at Will Call one (1) hour prior to each performance. Guests should be prepared to present identification when picking up tickets.
- STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS will not be mailed. Student tickets are held at the Fine Arts Ticket Office. A valid student ID must be presented at the ticket office for each ticket ordered.
- SHARED ACCOUNTS: If you are sharing your subscription with another guest and would like for them to be able to make exchanges, please provide their full name to be added to your account as an approved user. It is the policy of the Fine Arts Ticket Office that only the account holder and associated names on the account have permission to make any ticket exchanges or adjustments.
- PROGRAMMING: All programs, artists, ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled.