ON SALE DATES
Patrons Association Membership & Season Subscriptions
- In person / Phone / Mail: Friday, February 14, 2020 | 8:00 PM
- Online: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 | 11:00 AM
Non-Patron Season Subscriptions
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020 | 11:00 AM
JOIN THE PATRONS ASSOCIATION AND SUBSCRIBE TODAY!School of Theatre Patrons Association memberships and subscriptions go on sale starting Friday, February 14, 2020 at 8:00 PM . Patrons Association Members receive special benefits including:
- Priority ticket purchases to all School of Theatre events and productions
- Up to 50% discount off of season tickets
- Waived ticket office fees
- Free ticket exchanges
- Invitations to School of Theatre receptions, trips, and other special events
- The exclusive Patrons Press Newsletter
- Name recognition in all School of Theatre Playbills
The Patrons Association supports the students, faculty, and staff at the School of Theatre by promoting activities that enrich the School and the cultural life of our community. Founded in 1970, the Patrons Association members provide a valuable link between the School and the community, and help ensure the best possible theatrical entertainment for Tallahassee. The Patrons Association provides support for student scholarships, community programming and outreach, student and faculty enhancement, national student recruitment efforts, and visiting guest artists through annual fundraising efforts. Your membership in the Patrons Association supports activities that enhance the lives of all students and community members, and provides you with exclusive opportunities and benefits.
For more information of the School of Theatre Patrons Association and membership benefits please visit the MEMBERSHIP PAGE .
Click the link below for the membership level you would like to join to purchase a membership and subscription package online.
Once the membership level is added to your cart you will receive a prompt to add on your School of Theatre subscription.
$1000 – ANGEL LEVEL (up to 8 discounted season subscriptions)
$500 – DIRECTOR LEVEL (up to 6 discounted season subscriptions)
$250 – BENEFACTOR LEVEL (up to 4 discounted season subscriptions)
$150 – FRIEND LEVEL (up to 2 discounted season subscriptions)
To enjoy priority seating, ticket discounts, and waived fees join the Patrons Association and subscribe TODAY!
PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION
Non-Patron subscritpions go on sale starting Friday, April 3, 2020 at 8:00 PM . Subscribe to lock in big savings and secure your seats before the events go on sale to the general public on September 9! Subscription packages are available for 4, 5, or 6 shows. Senior (62+), Student* (ID Required), and Child (under 18 without student ID) discounts are available.
* A valid student ID must be presented at the door when the ticket is scanned. If a valid student ID is not presented the guest will be required to pay the difference in ticket price to change the ticket to an adult priced ticket. One (1) valid student ID is required per student subscription/ticket.
All subscription packages will be mailed, emailed, or available for pick up after the beginning of the Fall semester, starting in the week of September 14, 2020.
To purchase a non-patron subscription, the following links will be available starting Friday, April 3, 2020 at 8:00 PM.
Click the link below to purchase your preferred School of Theatre 2020 - 2021 Season Subscription Package.
2020 - 2021 School of Theatre Full Subscription
- All 6 shows
2020 - 2021 School of Theatre 5-Show Flex Subscription
- Choose 5 out of the 6 shows
2020 - 2021 School of Theatre 4-Show Flex Subscription
- Choose 4 out of the 6 shows
If you would prefer to subscribe by mail, you may download a 2020 - 2021 School of Theatre subscription form below and submit your order to the Fine Arts Ticket Office:
Fine Arts Ticket Office
540 W Call Street
P.O. Box 3061160
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1160
DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION FORM - TWO PAGES
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SEATING: All subscription and seating requests are filled on a first come basis. Requests for same seats as previous subscription year are not guaranteed. The Fine Arts Ticket Office will do our best to fulfill seat requests as close to the requested seat as possible.
- FEES: All fees are waived for Patrons Association Members. Handling fees apply to all phone, mail, fax and online orders. All handing fees are non-refundable. In the case of a cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- TICKET DELIVERY: All subscription orders will be mailed, emailed, or available for pick up at Will Call starting at the beginning of the Fall semester, the week of September 14, 2020. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Tickets purchased less than 10 days prior to the event will be held at the Fine Arts Ticket Office and may be picked up at Will Call one (1) hour prior to each performance. Guests should be prepared to present identification when picking up tickets.
- CHILD SUBSCRIPTIONS: A child is considered the age of 18 without a student ID.
- STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS: A valid student ID must be presented at the door when the ticket is scanned. If a valid student ID is not presented the guest will be required to pay the difference in ticket price to change the ticket to an adult priced ticket.
- SHARED ACCOUNTS: If you are sharing your subscription with another guest and would like for them to be able to make exchanges, please provide their full name to be added to your account as an approved user. It is the policy of the Fine Arts Ticket Office that only the account holder and associated names on the account have permission to make any ticket exchanges or adjustments.
- PROGRAMMING: All programs, artists, ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled. Booking Protect refund protection is offered on all sales. For more information on Booking Protection please see the Booking Protect terms & conditions and more information.